JOB TITLE: Programming Assistant
REPORTS TO: Manager of Traffic and Programming
SUPERVISORY POSITION: No
The Programming Assistant will Assist Manager of Traffic and Programming in the duties required for on-air broadcast and record logs and other programming related needs for the station.
- Assists Manager of Traffic and Programming in the daily production and maintenance of Broadcast and Record logs.
- Assists Manager of Traffic and Programming in the production of future program schedule grids.
- Assists Manager of Traffic and Programming with monthly Nielsen/Enames reports.
- Assists Manager of Traffic and Programming with weekly Promo reels, building and flighting promos and underwriting credits.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED / PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional MS Excel skills and has experience with MS Office products.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and plan work activities.
- Demonstrates proven ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area or equivalent experience. Previous television scheduling experience preferred.
- Myer’s ProTrack experience preferred.
KNPB’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.