e-learning 4 educators
e4e offers teachers in the state of Nevada online professional development classes that can be worked on at their convenience. e4e offers a wide variety of classes 3 times a year. Each course was created by educators, for educators.
Fall 2017 course offerings starting Monday, October 2, 2017 and end Tuesday, November 14, 2017.
- Hyper-Charge Teaching and Learning with HyperDocs
- Super Skills for the 21st Century: Integrating the 4 C’s with Online Technologies
(**Indicates repeat course)
Pursuant to NAC 391.075, credits used for license renewal must be:
- Directly related to a person's current license, or in an area that will enhance the effectiveness of that person's teaching; or
- In a subject which shortages of personnel exist, as determined by the State Board of Education; or
- Part of an approved program leading to an advanced degree.
Registration will start Wednesday, September 13, 2017 and end Wednesday, September 27, 2017. CLICK HERE to register!
- e4e courses are 6 weeks long and cost $80. Teachers will earn two state approved in-service (recertification) credits or two college credits from Southern Utah University for an additional $42 to be paid separate from the registration fee of $80). Check with your district office to find out if Southern Utah University credits are accepted. There will be a $5 drop fee if you decide to drop the course before the first day of the course. No refunds will be given after the first day of the course.
- e4e proudly uses Nevada facilitators.
- e4e is a collaboration between Elko County School District, Washoe County School District and KNPB Channel 5 Public Television.
Click HERE for a short biography of facilitators.
For more information, contact Susan Neal at email@example.com.