e-learning 4 educators
e4e offers teachers in the state of Nevada online professional development classes that can be worked on at their convenience. e4e offers a wide variety of classes 3 times a year. Each course was created by educators, for educators.
Summer 2018 course offerings start Monday, June 11, 2018 and end Tuesday, July 24, 2018.
**Indicates repeat course
Pursuant to NAC 391.075, credits used for license renewal must be:
- Directly related to a person's current license, or in an area that will enhance the effectiveness of that person's teaching; or
- In a subject which shortages of personnel exist, as determined by the State Board of Education; or
- Part of an approved program leading to an advanced degree.
Registration will begin Wednesday, May 23, 2018 and end Wednesday, June 6, 2018. Click on the name of the course to read the course description and to register for the course. Your instructor will email you directions for joining the course on Friday, June 8.
- e4e courses are 6 weeks long and cost $80. Teachers will earn two state approved in-service (recertification) credits or two college credits from Southern Utah University for an additional $42 to be paid separate from the registration fee of $80). Check with your district office to find out if Southern Utah University credits are accepted. There will be a $5 drop fee if you decide to drop the course before the first day of the course. No refunds will be given after the first day of the course.
- e4e proudly uses Nevada facilitators.
- e4e is a collaboration between Elko County School District, Washoe County School District and KNPB Channel 5 Public Television.
Click HERE for a short biography of facilitators.
For more information, contact Susan Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org.