e-learning 4 educators
e4e offers teachers in the state of Nevada online professional development classes that can be worked on at their convenience. e4e offers a wide variety of classes 3 times a year. Each course was created by educators, for educators.
Summer 2018 course offerings start Monday, June 11, 2018 and end Tuesday, July 24, 2018.
**Indicates repeat course
Pursuant to NAC 391.075, credits used for license renewal must be:
- Directly related to a person's current license, or in an area that will enhance the effectiveness of that person's teaching; or
- In a subject which shortages of personnel exist, as determined by the State Board of Education; or
- Part of an approved program leading to an advanced degree.
Registration is now closed. Your instructor will email you directions for joining the course on Friday, June 8.
- e4e courses are 6 weeks long and cost $80. Teachers will earn two state approved in-service (recertification) credits or two college credits from Southern Utah University for an additional $42 to be paid separate from the registration fee of $80). Check with your district office to find out if Southern Utah University credits are accepted. There will be a $5 drop fee if you decide to drop the course before the first day of the course. No refunds will be given after the first day of the course.
- e4e proudly uses Nevada facilitators.
- e4e is a collaboration between Elko County School District, Washoe County School District and KNPB Channel 5 Public Television.
Click HERE for a short biography of facilitators.
For more information, contact Susan Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org.