HOW TO REGISTER for e4e Courses:
To register for e4e online classes, go to moodle.washoeschools.net/new and follow the directions located at the bottom of the site. (These instructions are included below for your convenience.)
- Create a new account if you do not already have one. (See Create new account below the login box in the upper left hand corner.)
- Login to Moodle once you have confirmed your account.
- Navigate to Professional Learning>21st Century Learning>eLearning for Educators (e4e-NV)>Summer 2017.
- Select the course you want to register for and you will then be redirected to PayPal to pay for the course. Each course is $80. You do not need to have a PayPal account to register.
- Repeat steps 4-5 if you are registering for more than one course.
- Course content will be hidden until the class is indeed a go.
- If the course does not have the minimum number of participants needed, it will not run and you will be refunded the full amount. You may also apply this payment to another course that is running.
- There will be a $5 drop fee if you decide to not take the course after you have already registered. Absolutely NO REFUNDS are issued once the first day of the course has begun.