KNPB Silver Circle members share a vision that with proper and sustained funding KNPB will continue to be a vital institution using the power of trusted, public service media to communicate the values and needs of our community.
Your membership in this prestigious group, allows interaction with station leadership and networking opportunities with community leaders.
Membership levels begin at $1000 and help provide funding to support our award-winning programming, educational and outreach programs that connect our community.
The generosity of Silver Circle members is recognized by KNPB with a wide range of special opportunities including:
- Invitations to private receptions and screenings.
- Complimentary membership in KNPB Kids Club at the Birthday Membership Level for your children or grandchildren.
- Become a crew member for a day on an on-location taping of a KNPB local production.
- Find out more of the benefits of Silver Circle membership.
By investing in KNPB at the Silver Circle level you are placed among the core of faithful whose commitment advances the mission of Public Broadcasting.
Our Silver Circle levels are:
- President’s Circle — $25,000 or more
- Philanthropist — $10,000 to $24,999
- Patron — $5000 to $9999
- Benefactor — $2500 to $4999
- Investors — $1000 to $2499
For more information about becoming a member of The Silver Circle, matching gifts, or gifts of stock or securities,
please contact KNPB's Special Gifts Department:
Vice President of Development
KNPB Channel 5 Public Broadcasting
1670 N. Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89503
775.682.7790 • firstname.lastname@example.org