e-learning 4 educators
e4e offers teachers in the state of Nevada online professional development classes that can be worked on at their convenience. e4e offers a wide variety of classes 3 times a year. Each course was created by educators, for educators.
Fall 2015 course offerings starting Monday, October 5, 2015:
Pursuant to NAC 391.075, credits used for license renewal must be:
- Directly related to a person's current license, or in an area that will enhance the effectiveness of that person's teaching; or
- In a subject which shortages of personnel exist, as determined by the State Board of Education; or
- Part of an approved program leading to an advanced degree.
Registration will start Wednesday, September 16, 2015 and end Wednesday, September 30, 2015.
CLICK HERE to register!
- e4e courses are 6 weeks long and cost $70. Teachers will earn two state approved in-service credits or two college credits from Southern Utah University for an additional $42 to be paid separate from the registration fee of $70). Check with your district office to find out if Southern Utah University credits are accepted.
- e4e proudly uses Nevada facilitators from throughout the state.
- e4e is a collaboration between Elko County School District, Washoe County School District and KNPB Channel 5 Public Television.
Click HERE for a short biography of facilitators.
For more information, contact Susan Neal at email@example.com 775.753.7740 or Karen Karst-Hoskins at firstname.lastname@example.org and 775.682.7805.