HOW TO REGISTER for e4e Courses:
To register for e4e online classes, go to moodle.washoeschools.net and follow the direction located at the bottom of the site. (These instructions are included below for your convenience.)
- Create a new account if you do not already have one. (See Create new account below the login box in the upper left hand corner.)
- Login to Moodle once you have confirmed your account.
- Navigate to Professional Development>eLearning for Educators (e4e-NV)
- Select the course you want to register for and you will then be redirected to PayPal to pay for the course.
- Repeat steps 4-5 if you are registering for more than one course.
- Course content will be hidden until the class is indeed a go.
- If the course does not have the minimum number of participants needed, it will not run and you will be refunded the amount. You may also apply this payment to another course that is running.
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS are issued once the course has begun.
Back to e4e homepage